Tuesday, October 23, 2012

LIBRARY READINGS - CHILDREN'S BOOK FESTIVAL OCTOBER 2012

I am almost finished my tour of libraries as part of Children's Book Festival 2012 and I have to say I had a brilliant time.   I really enjoyed my time in the Wexford Libraries, i.e. Bunclody, New Ross, Enniscorthy, and Gorey.    Then on to Tallagh Library for four readings with four different schools.   I also did some readings in Westmeath Libraries and Schools.   Just a few more to go and it's all over until next year.    I must say that the children in all the libraries and schools were absolutely fantastic and as far as I can tell they really enjoyed my visits.  Thanks to all these lovely children and to the teachers and librarians that I met on my travels.  The following are some lovely photos from the events:





No comments:

Post a Comment